BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I getta work in piggies tomorrow!


So! First day of the internship! We just toured today and talked about what we'd be doing, and what we wanna do. The other interns are pretty cool, and the sanctuary is just plain neat. If I liked the desert better, I'd wanna move here for the sanctuary. =P

Got a few good pics; I'll get more as time goes on. I'm already planning on where to work after this first week! Kitties for meeeee! And horses. I really wanna learn more about horses.

All the interns went out to dinner with the intern manager, Danielle. Fun times, and the food at the diner was really good.

They're talking about us all going camping at Zion National Park.... I wanna, but I dun wanna. >_> Damn phobia of bugs.... RAWR.

0 comments: